Tanks and Atomizers
Tanks – Choosing and Maintaining Your Vape Tank
If you have never used vaping devices before, you might be wondering what atomizers are all about. Even if you have some experience in vaping, you might sometimes get stuck due to confusing terms that turn up when discussing vaping devices. Some people call them tanks, while others refer to them as atomizers, and the online store might even name them clearomizers. So, what’s the difference and how to choose the best tank for your particular device? Read on to find out the details.
How to Choose the Best Vaping Atomizer
In basic terms, a tank is a mechanism that emits liquids in the form of fumes. In respect to vaping, this refers to any mechanism that vaporizes specially designed e-liquid. No matter how you call it, be it clearomizers, cartomizers or rebuildable tank atomizers, it all refers to a “tank”. Choosing a vaping device according to its characteristics is vital, which is why it is also necessary to pay attention to the tank in-built in your device. Modern devices of such kind operate in a similar manner. Unlike the above-mentioned types of tanks, clearomizers represent some of the most widespread mechanisms for vaping. They generally consist of the following:
- A transparent tank;
- A replaceable coil attached to the atomizer;
- The chimney that allows linking the coil with the upper cap;
- A mouthpiece for vaping.
The major difference between regular atomizers for vape and clearomizers is the fact that the latter are all based on replaceable coils allowing vaping experts to use them in a range of vape regimes suitable for all tastes and preferences. No matter which tank you choose, we are pretty sure that the modern-day technology will satisfy all your needs.
How to Use Vape Atomizer
Consider the following tips when using a tank for your device:
- Prepare the coil and attach it to the deck of the atomizer for vaping. You might need to do this once more in case your particular tank requires more than just one coil;
- Check the coil resistance in order to guarantee that you are perfectly aware of all the restrictions of your device as well as security measures in relation to the use of your battery;
- Make sure the coil shines evenly;
- Let it sit for a while to ensure that it reaches proper temperature;
- Prepare the wick and attach it to the coil;
- Place the tails of your wick in the specially designed channels;
- Add some e-liquid over the coil to prepare the wick;
- Let it get nourished for a while.
You may see that there is nothing difficult about using vaping atomizers. Everything depends on the type of the vaping device you are using. If you are currently using rebuildable tanks, you might need to drip it with e-liquid each time it gets dry. It is also advisable not to let your tank get empty completely.
How to Keep Your Atomizer in Order
What you have to understand is that it is important to take care of your tank every so often in order to let it taste and look like a brand-new one. Cleaning the tank from the inside implies that you’ll get a much better flavor as a result of your effort. Besides, maintaining a tank allows preventing such problems as “atomizer short” which you might come across while using your tank. The best thing you can do is use your potential to the fullest and make sure you check on the performance of your tank often in order to prevent the following troubles:
- Lack of flavor;
- Poor performance;
- Decreased air-circulation;
- Burnt taste.
All this can be prevented if you maintain your device in good shape.
How to Get an Atomizer Online
In case you are ready to buy a vaping device with a proper atomizer, the best option is to check out our huge assortment of various vape appliances and accessories suitable for all demands of users. Check out what we’ve got on offer and pick the right device now!